Saturday, September 12, 2009

In The Beginning.....

In recent years I have become a self appointed dollar stretching queen and have been asked by a number of people if I would mind sharing some of my tips. I say no problem I love a good challenge. I decided to make my tips open to the public so that those who wanted my tips can access them as well as those who are surfing the web looking for money saving ideas. I am also looking forward to learning some techniques from readers on ways they have been able to save.

I am not a writer, and economist, and accountant, a nutritionist or a financial planner. I am however a stay at home mom to two great kids who strives to stretch my hubby's hard earned pay checks and feed my family healthy nutritious foods at a bargain price. If you are like me I would love to hear some of your ideas.

My topics will vary from reducing utilities to grocery shopping, healthy quick money saving recepies, and great bargain hunting.

No comments:

Post a Comment