Friday, December 25, 2009

Swagbucks

  One quick way to easily save a a few bucks a month is by using Swagbucks as your search engine.  I switched over a month or two ago and have already started redeeming my swagbucks for some great stuff.  I have chosen to redeem mine for Amazon gift cards but there are so many options for rewards.  You can even redeem them for cash by having the swagbucks deposited into your PayPal account.  For most rewards 5 swagbucks equals $1.00 and it does not take long to ear a swag buck.

   You can earn swagbucks a variety of ways but the way that has worked best for me is just by using it in stead of Google to do my web searches.  It is powered by Google so you get all the same results but you get the benefit of the points earned.  I earn about one swagbuck a day doing searches.  You can also randomly find swagcodes on the swagbucks main page and if you follow them on Twitter or Facebook.  The swagcodes can be redeemed for swagdollars.  Sign up here to start getting the freebies.

No comments:

Post a Comment