Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Great Mall Sales Bath and Body Works, Gymboree and Yankee




I was at the mall today and wandered in to Bath and Body Works to see what was left of their big yellow sale. Just as I was walking in they were reducing one of the vanilla lines from to 75% off.  They also had two tables worth of items that were just reduced to 90% off.  Lots of great holiday candles and lotions.

Sign up here to get a free signature collection travel size item the next time you are at Bath and Body Works

  Another bid sale is over at Yankee Candle.  Yankee has several scents marked at 75% off.  Make sure to bring this to save even more.  Think gifts for teachers, co -workers or start stockpiling for next Christmas.  These sales plus coupons make some amazing deals!

  My last big sale reminder for today is Gymboree.  I can't even tell you how great the markdowns are there right now.  They are just blowing stuff out.  If you are a rewards card member Gymbucks Redemption starts tomorrow.  I shopped today and was able to put my stuff on hold for 24 hrs.  If you are not a member sign up today so you can shop before the rush hits on Friday.  My Gymbucks combined with clearance prices mean I 'm going to pick up my daughter some adorable tee's for $2.50, Dresses for less than $5 and a spring/ fall jacket for under $9.  I think I picked up three outfits that both pieces combined will come out to less that $10.  I'm so excited!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment