Sunday, April 25, 2010

Yard Sales

  So I have never been a big yard sale person.  Not because I don't like them it's just I don't like getting up early on Saturdays and dragging the kids with me.  Hubby usually works on Saturdays.  I have decided to make an exception this year as I need quite a few things for the new baby.  I gave everything away after my last child who is now 4. 
  Thank goodness with baby number three I have realized that I do not need as much as I thought with baby one and I know most things do not need to be new.  Bring on the yard sales! With the exception of the car seat I think used is fine and to tell you the truth if the car seat was newish and in good condition from someone I knew I would go with that as well.
  This past weekend I hit my kids school yard sale hoping to find a bike for my son.  No bike but I found a great newish bike helmet for $1 (you can never have to many in my opinion) and a great folding infant bath tub for $1.  It will take me a while to get all that I need but I think it will be worth the effort.  Now to just drag my morning sick self out of the house for the yard sales.....

No comments:

Post a Comment