Friday, April 29, 2011

Free Purnia Cat Litter and Great Printable Pet Coupons



  Wow the pet deals just keep coming. Coupons.com just released a bunch or great new pet printable from Purina.  The $1.10 off Tidy Cats litter is my favorite.  You can turn this into cheap litter at Walmart.  The coupon is good on any size or variety and I have seen the non clumping at Walmart for $1.77 for a 10 lb  bag.

  I also wanted to give everyone a heads up that you can get completely free Purnia coupons by calling 1-800-PURINA.  I called yesterday and they will be mailing me a $2 off coupon towards food and a $2.00 off coupon for litter. This coupon would make the Walmart litter FREE.  The even better part is that you can call and request these coupons every 4 weeks!  The rep I spoke to was super sweet.  Purina has great customer service.  I made sure to put it into my cell calendar to call again next month on the 28th. 

  Also remember if you are heading to Pet Smart today you can take advantage of this free cat food deal. If you do not have a cat remember the local shelters can use all the help they can get. You may just want to check that they do not onlyuse a specific kid of litter or food.

 These great pet coupons are available right now from Coupons.com:
$1.10 Tidy Cats
$15.0 Purina Yesterdays News
.99 Busy Treats
and more.....

No comments:

Post a Comment