Sunday, April 24, 2011

Great Target Diaper Deal

 

  This is a great week at Target for disposable diapers.  Huggies and Pampers Jumbo packs are priced at $8.99 and when you buy three you get a $5 gift card.  That is a pretty good deal just by it's self but when you pair it with these coupons it is even better.  The ad does not exclude Huggies Pure and Naturals  or Overnights which are the disposables I buy so I'm excited.  I am hoping they have some size 3 jumbo packs.  Here's how to make an even sweeter deal:

$3.00 off Huggies Pure and Natural 50 ct printable Target coupon 

Huggies Little Movers or Snugglers $2.00 off  4-17 SS

Any Huggies $1.50 off 4-17 SS

Huggies Little Snugglers or Movers $2.50 off home mailer

Huggies any one $3.00 off (printable no longer available)

Huggies any 60ct or larger $3.50 off ( printable no longer available)

Pampers has quite a few coupons out that were sent by home mailer but nothing printable or in an insert that I could find.

My Target only allows you to use one Target coupon per like item in a transaction but you can use it with a manufacturers coupon.  My plan is to do two transactions so that I can use two Target coupons for the Pure and Naturals.  I will update this post as soon as I make the trip.  I was lucky enough to get two home mailers and print three of the other Huggies coupons earlier.

  To those not currently in the diaper trenches these are great prices and make fantastic shower gifts or donations to shelters.

No comments:

Post a Comment