Saturday, April 16, 2011

Green Works Diswashing Liquid Coupon



With three small kids and the environment in the stat it is I do my best to make sure we are using environmentally friendly, healthy cleaners that actually work.  The Green Works Dish Washing Soap is one of those items.  I use it with my Pampered Chef suds pump.  I just love that pump.  It allows me to use only about 10% of the soap I was using before and the dishes still come out the same.  One bottle of Green Works lasts a long time with my pump and boy do I do a lot of dishes!

For a $1.00 off coupon for Green Works go here to sign up.

I have not been paid one nickle to bump these two products they are just something I like and thought I would pass on the coupon.

UPDATE:  You can also print a coupon for Green Works for Target to save $1.00 off any two cleaning items.

No comments:

Post a Comment