Friday, May 20, 2011

Baby and Kids Deals

This Month’s Offer:

Save $0.55 when you purchase two (2) 1-gallon bottles or one (1) 2.5-gallon bottle or one (1) 8-pack of Nursery® Purified Water with added fluoride.

NOTE: You may print/download two coupons per calendar quarter for a total of eight per year.
Sing up here to become a member and start saving.


  Gerber is looking for the next Gerber baby and the grand prize is a staring role in an ad and a $50,000 scholarship.  There are also 6 milestone winners that will receive and ipad 2.  I almost did not post this because surely my Lilly will win.  I'm not biased am I?  Like Gerber on Facebook here to get started.



Huggies has some great printables out right now for members.  If you are already a member go here and log in to print a $2.00 off 60 ct coupon ($3.50 if shared with three friends) and a $1.00 off Swimmers coupon.  These are bricks coupons that can be printed twice.  If you are not a Hugies rewards member it's full of perks so sign up here it only takes a minute and will save you a ton.



NEXT Week (5-22-11) Walgreens Little Swimmers Deal
Huggies Little Swimmers (10-12 pk) $6.99
Use the $2/1 coupon found in the 5/15 SS
 Use $1 off printable just sign up with Huggies to Enjoy the Ride and click on promos and then coupons.
Plus, use the $2/1 Walgreens coupon found in the May coupon booklet
Final cost $2.99!
I'm going to add a little swim diaper disclaimer for those of you who may be new to them. These types of diapers are mainly intended to hold in "solids" not liquids.  I say this because if you are say going off to swimming lessons you might want to leave the regular diaper on in the car rather than end up with a mess like I did with my first kiddo.  That's a mistake you learn from but in this case learn it from me and don't test it out yourself trust me.

No comments:

Post a Comment