Monday, May 2, 2011

CVS Savings with One Paper and One Computer

   I do all my shopping using coupons from one paper and one computer.  If I can do this you can to.  You do not have to be an extreme couponer to get great savings.  You also do not have to spend hours and hours.  I did this trip in less than 10 minutes with baby in tow and because it was a crazy few days I clipped the coupons I needed right in the parking lot. 

Here is what I got:
2 cans of Maxwell House 11 oz coffee $3.00 each / Generated 1 ECB
2 Cascade action packs 20 ct $4.00 each/ With the Mr Clean generated 3 ECB
1 Mr Clean Magic Eraser (love this stuff) 2 pk $3.00
1 Colgate Max Foam 6 oz $2.77/ Generated 2.77 ECB

What Coupons I used :
$1.00/1 Colgate 5/1 SS (some regions only got .75 off coupon)
$1.00 off Cascade P&G Booklet
$1.50 off Mr Clean 5-1 P&G

Total $19.77
- 7 ECB from previous week
- $3.50 in coupons
= $9.27 oop + 5.77 in ECB's Earned

Not my best trip by far but I really needed the Cascade and Magic Erasers so I was happy to get such a great deal on them.





No comments:

Post a Comment