Tuesday, May 31, 2011

FREE Jamberry Nail Designs and FREE Shipping

  If you are new to Savemore and you want to have some hip nails for summer than today is your lucky day.  When you sign up for Savemore daily e-mails you will automatically get a $10 credit on your account.  Today Jamberry Nail Designs are only $7.50 including shipping so they will be at your door completely free when you use your sign up credit.  Sign up here to get started.  If you are already a Savemore customer than you can use one of the $10 credits you have been earning by referring your friends and family to Savemore. 

   I would love to splurge on a pedicure and nail art this summer but it does not appear to be in the financial cards for a while so I  see this freebie as a total blessing.  It's funny how little things like cutting the budget on pampering splurges can get you down.  I'm just glad that a little thing like this cheers me up more than the pedicure probably would have.  Now I don't have to feel an ounce of guilt.  I have read that these designs last 2-6 weeks!

This post does include a ThriftyMommaSays referral link.

Thank You Money Saving Mom 

No comments:

Post a Comment