Friday, May 27, 2011

Garage Sale Tip

  Is everyone ready for one of the two biggest yard sale weekends of the year? I love a good garage sale.  Last year I was majorly on the hunt for baby items as we were blessed to have our third child very unexpectedly and had given away all of our baby items.  It was during that yard sale season that I discovered the site GSALR.  This is a fantastic garage sale resource.  It not only shows you garage sales in your area but it can also plan your route.  It is a great time saver.  You can also grab a DSALR app for your iphone.  This year I'm going to try that so I can save paper and ink.  Let us know if you find any super bargains or something you have been hunting for forever this weekend.

  My posting will be a little light this weekend as it is my 10 year anniversary this week and hubby and I have a day trip planned tomorrow.  We are going to visit a few local New England vineyards.  I think it will be fun and memorable as we have never been to anything like that around here.  I hope you all have a fantastic weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment