Saturday, May 14, 2011

Great Programs to Get Free Kids Books

   We did this last year with Barnes and Noble and my son got a cute book at the end of the summer.  He loved it and we will certainly be doing it again.  I wish we still had Borders around my house if I did I would sign the kids up for both programs.  I'm glad my kids have joined me in a love of reading.  Books are a great investment in especially when they are free.

Borders are running a Summer Reading program for kids under 12, it's called the Double Dog Dare Challenge.

To get a Free Kids Book from Borders all you need to do is get your child to read 10 books this summer and fill in the form, listing all 10 book titles.

Then simply take the completed form in to your nearest Borders, Borders Express, or Waldenbooks store (between 6/1 - 9/5) and select your Free book!

There is no purchase neccessary.

And don't forget the Barnes & Noble Summer Reading program where you can also score a free book.

No comments:

Post a Comment