Wednesday, May 18, 2011

How to Get Free Tops at Target.

    Have I told you lately how much I love Target?  I love Target !!!  I went today and got a bunch of great deals that I will post about tomorrow but for now I want to let you in on the best deal. The tank above was 100% FREE when I used the $3.00 off Womens MossimoTop Coupon here.  I got paid .75 for buying $14.25 worth of items.  I just love layering these all year long.  My store had lots of colors and sizes.  They also had other great deals on on other cotton tops and sweaters.  You can also print a $2.00 off any womens top coupon here  That will make lots of other tops free or next to free.  I had a $2.00 off any womens top coupon and a $3.00 off Mossimo top coupon and was able to get two tops (one not in this picture) for FREE.  In fact looking at my receipt I actually made .75 for buying the two tops.

Here is the breakdown:
Mossimo Tank $2.00 (original price $8.00)
Menora tank $2.25 ( original price $6.25)
Total before coupons = $4.25
Minus $3.00 Mossimo coupon
          $2.00 Womens top coupon
 Total after coupons = .75 money maker ( Typically Target will adjust the coupon down to the item price but this time it went through for full value.)

No comments:

Post a Comment