Thursday, May 5, 2011

I Think I Just Found My New Weakness

  So many of you know that I also sell a good deal on Ebay to pay for some of the little extras for the family.  For a while now there have been childrens clothing sellers on Ebay saying how this site Zulily has been taking a lot of their business away.  Well today was the first I have had a chance to check Zulily out and I'm in love!
Does it get any cuter than these?  I have seen these in Target for more than Zuilily.  I think I might be hooked as their stock changes all the time and everything I see so far is ADORABLE.  If you are new like me to Zulily you an do a very quick sign up here to view all the great finds.  Just to give you an idea on the value of the pricing I have seen so far.  I have sold a few pairs of new Skidders on Ebay that were not nearly as cute as these and I sold them for $12.99 plus shipping.  These ones are $9.99.
Use code GA2793 for $5 off a $50 or more order.

No comments:

Post a Comment