Friday, May 27, 2011

I'm Thinking of Investing In The B.O.B Stroller

I am thinking of taking the plunge and investing in a very good jogging stroller.  I want one that folds up easily, maneuvers great, has climb over anything type wheels and a non stationary front wheel.  So far the B.O.B looks the best.  Does anyone have any other suggestions that are less pricey?  I have looked on Craigslist and I'm too late every time.  I would love to find a good used one but nothing has come of that so far.  Amazon seems to have the best pricing and it will ship for free.  The stroller will be used for some hiking, beaches, parks and trail jogging as well as jogging in my neighborhood. I welcome all thoughts.  Also for those of you that have one what model do you have and would you buy that one again?

No comments:

Post a Comment