Monday, June 6, 2011

American Girl Save Up to 60% Sale

 


  This is a very rare thing to see American Girl have items for up to 60% off.  I'm thinking Christmas already.  I love, I mean my daughter loves American Girl.  I have to admit I love going to the AG store too and checking it all out myself.  Hey I was a little girl once to right?  Well anyway if there is someone in your house who has a love for American Girl you will want to check out this sale

   There are a ton of other items on sale but these were a few of my favorites.  These will go fast so if you are interested get it now.

  
 This horse is normally sold for $75 it's on sale for $55 that's a $20 savings. (My niece has this and it is actually quite impressive but it's even more impressive at $20 off.)




They have the matching doll dress on sale as well.  How adorable for holiday pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment