Sunday, June 5, 2011

Free + Money Maker John Frida at Rite Aid

I am not typically a Rite Aid shopper because quite frankly I get a little overwhelmed by all the rewards programs they have and I like the simplicity that Walgreens and CVS offer for their deals but I'm making and exception this week.  
John Frieda Full Repair Styling Product $4.99
Use $5.00/1 John Frieda Product, any excluding trial and travel sizes from SS 6/5 (regional)
$2.00/1 John Frieda Product, any excluding trial and travel sizes from SS 6/5 (regional)
Pay as low as  zero and  Submit for $5.00 Single Check Rebate
$5.00 Money Maker after rebate.
The products that are available for the rebate are Full Repair Fly Away Tamer, Full Repair Sheer Mist, Full Repair Deep Infusion, and Full Repair Root Lift Foam.  There is also a limit of 2 Single Check Rebates per household.

For those of you that follow my $5 CVs and Walgreens Challenges weekly you know that I only get one paper so I love a deal that does not require multiple papers.


Thank You Krazy Coupon Lady

No comments:

Post a Comment