Monday, June 13, 2011

Great Target Printable Coupons


  Anyone who knows me or reads the blog knows I LOVE Target and I love them even more when they release apparel coupons!  They just released a bunch of new Target coupons that I love the following are just a few.  Remember you can pair any Target coupon with and manufacturer coupon and a sale to score big.  If you see a Target printable you are interested you want to print it now because they don't always last long.

My Favorites:

$1.00 Off Dramamine   Stack that coupon with the Dramamine $1.50 coupon I talked about here for a great deal.  Free ????
$1.00 Off Nexcare Kids Bandages  ( Great deals on these right now.)
$2.00 Off Zantac If you did the Zantac Sample Freebie  (still available)  I blogged about last month you have a great $5.00 off coupon to pair with the Target coupon.  Sweet...
.75 Off Up and Up Femenine Care ( Makes very inexpensive panty liners)
.50 Off Baby Care Item ( Think travel size items like wipes, lotion, shampoo should make lots of little freebies good for travel or keeping in your diaper bag.)
$1 Off Any Up And Up Item $3.00 or More  ( Could make lots of great deals when paired with clearance items.)
$10.00 Off Phillips Portable DVD Player   ( My kids have these and they make trips much more fun for EVERYONE.)

There are many more these are just some of my favorites.



No comments:

Post a Comment