Friday, July 22, 2011

Consignement Store Clearance Sale Finds


  I am so lucky to have a fantastic consignment store near me.  They carry baby items, kids clothing, womens clothing and my favorite cloth diapers and supplies.  Twice a year they have a huge end of season sale to clear out unsold items.  They run the sale for one day and take an additional 75% off the lowest tagged price.

  Needless to say it's a popular event.  I think I did pretty well.  The total for all the items you see above was a little under $16 and I had a $6.50 consignment credit so I only paid $9 and change for all of what you see.  I love a sale like this.

  Here are a few of my favorite finds today:

Standard Diaper Pail - I mostly cloth diaper so I don't want or need a pail with all the new bells and whistles.  The simpler the better for me and my needs.  We had been using two wet bags but not a pail.  Lilly now eats a little meat and well...we need a pail to keep it under control.

Gymboree Capris and Shrug- Super cute size 18-24 months

Shopping Cart Cover - First Years.  It has lots of attached toys and folds up very small.

GAP Shorts- Super cute with embroirery

Gymboree Silk Dressy Dress - New with tags.  I'm already thinking Easter.  If it's outgrown before that I know I can sell it on Ebay for a big profit.  The original retail is $42

I picked up a few other goodies as well that are shown in the picture and included in the overall cost but are a little more ordinary.  If you have a local consignment store you may want to ask them if they run a sale like this. 





No comments:

Post a Comment