Thursday, July 21, 2011

Ebaying My Way To Santas Village

  Today might be a little quite here on the blog as I am in Ebay mode.  Hubby and I have a deal that he pays the bulk of the bills and my sis ventures like this blog, Ebay and consignment sales pay for a lot of the extras.  I try to pay for all gift giving occasions including Christmas, vacations and other small fun stuff.  Well right now I'm working towards getting $300 together to take the family for two days to Santas Village.  Wish me luck today as I am trying to get 10 auctions up today.  I will share some of my results if you would like.

    On another Ebay front I went thrifting last night and found some FANTASTIC toys to Ebay.  I have been re-inspired in this area by Yard Sale Mommy ( My new favorite blog tell her I sent you.)

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the shout out! You are awesome!
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right back at you Jen. Wishing you happy hunting tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never been to Santa's Village, but I want to go too! I hope you have a great time there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We went last year and had a blast. They have a kiddie water park area that we loved. I hope you get to go go too.

    ReplyDelete