Tuesday, July 19, 2011

A Few of My Favorite New Printable Coupons Cereal, Yogurt , Hot Dogs and More

  Here are a few of my favorite coupons that are available to print right now.  I love that there are organic printables more often.  I also have to say that I am not usually a Cookie Crisp kind of mom but this coupon will make them .50 at Shaws and Star until Friday so they will be a frugal fun surprise for my kids! I'm thinking that dry they might be good on ice cream.

75¢ off when you buy ONE BOX Fiber One® 80 Calories cereal

$1.00 off when you buy ONE box of POST Shredded Wheat Cereal

75¢ off when you buy Cocoa Puffs Brownie Crunch™ cereal

50¢ off when you buy ONE BOX Honey Nut Cheerios® cereal

$1 off when you buy any TWO Kellogg's® All-Bran® Cereal

Save up to $3.00 when you buy Barbara's® Puffins® Cereal

1.00 off when you buy any EIGHT Stonyfield Oikos 5.3oz cups

50¢ off Bisquick® Baking Mix/Complete Pancake & Waffle Mix

$1 off when you buy PEOPLE® Magazine

Save up to $2.50 when you buy Viva® Single Roll Towels

Save up to $4.00 when you buy OSCAR MAYER Hot Dogs  ( Also check out this post to see how to get a coupon for FREE Oscar Mayer hot dogs.)

No comments:

Post a Comment