Sunday, July 3, 2011

Fill a Bag 30% Off Event at Babies R' Us. STOCK UP ON CLOTHING TIME !!!

Picture-7.png

I love the fill a bag events a Babies R' Us.  Right now while supplies last or until 7-21 you will get 30% off of every piece of clothing you can fit into one of the Babies R' Us reuseable shopping bags.  You must use one of their bags.  To get a bag just pop by the service counter at the store and they will be happy to give you one.  This sale typically makes some great deals.  Last year I was able to get whole outfits for under $2.00.  I was a happy momma!  When I get back from vacation I'm going to hit the store near me.  This deal is in store only and limited to one transaction.

  I typically buy clothing a year in advance.  Some people have asked me if I worry that I won't get the sizing right.  My answer is that of course I hope to get it right but for the prices I am willing to pay if my kids are not able to use it I can usually still turn a profit selling it on line or at a consignment sale.  

No comments:

Post a Comment