Friday, July 29, 2011

Over 71% Savings at Shaws



  I had a great Shaws trip this week.  I was able to get all the above for $11.99 with $4 off of my next order coming back to me.  The bulk of the expense was actually the Sure-Gel pectin.  I wish I had this sample in time for making peach jam with my son today.  Oh and before I share any more let me just say that there was no shelf clearing as a result of this purchase.  There was still plenty and I went literally in the last hour of the sale.

What I Got:

  1. 12 Honest Teas 2/$1
  2. 1 Box Pectin $2.99
  3. 8 Baileys Creamers ( My favorite.) 2/$3 and get back $1 on your next order for every two purchased.


How I Did It:

  1. 6 Honest Tea $1/2 coupons 
  2. 4 Baileys $1/2 coupons 
 
  I want to send a big thank you to Extreme Coupon Professors for their great best of Shaws match up's.  I am not a store match up blogger with the exception of my $5 Walgreens and CVS Weekly Challenges so I appreciate all the effort these ladies put into the Shaws match ups.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout-out! Stop over on our blog anytime!

    ReplyDelete