Sunday, July 24, 2011

Possibly Two FREE Shampoo or Conditioners at CVS


  So before I share this fantastic deal let me just say this.  This morning I broke out my travel size conditioner because we are out of the regular sized bottles and I refuse to pay for conditioner.  I'm not sure if that is thrifty of me or if it's really me just being stubborn.  Probably both.  

 Well any way God provides because Collin from Hip2Save just shared a great possible deal at CVS on shampoo and conditioner this week.  Apparently the magic coupon machine is up to it's wonderful tricks again and has reportedly been giving out $2/2 hair care coupons.  Remember the Magic Coupon Machine trick?  So when ( and if but I'm going to think positive) you get this coupon here is the deal you can do:

Buy 1 VO5 Shampoo on sale for $0.82
Buy 1 VO5 Conditioner on sale for $0.82
Use the $2/2 coupon from the Magic coupon machine
 
Oh yah....overage !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment