Saturday, August 6, 2011

Jillian Michaels - 30 Day Shred

  OK so it's only day two but I am LOVING my Jillian Michaels - 30 Day Shred DVD.  It's a great workout for all levels of fitness.  Trust me I'm feeling the burn today.  It's enough that I know I got a good workout but not so much that I dread it again tomorrow.  I am actually looking forward to it.

  The workout has three different levels so you can choose the intensity you want and then with in the levels there are different intensities.  Perfect, but it's even better because you get a full body work out in only 20 minutes.  The first day my daughter and I did it together and the second day my son said it looked like so much fun that he wanted to do it too.  The kids loved it so much that we went out to Sports Authority today to get them some little 1 lb weights of their own.  Sports Authority has free weights on sale for 30% off this week so we spent $9 on 4 weights, not to shabby.

  I'm determined to keep this up every day for the next 28 days and then go to stage 2 of the program.  I highly recommend this DVD to anyone who wants a kick but workout in a short period of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment