Friday, September 23, 2011

Toys R Us Clearance Sale. Additional 25% Off and More Deals

Heads up Thrifty Mommas if you are thinking on getting a head start on Christmas toy shopping now is a great time. I just got back from Toys R Us with my kids. My sons birthday money was just calling for him to take advantage of this weeks buy 2 get one Lego sale ( excludes Star Wars and Harry Potter). Any how when we were there I noticed they are running an additional 25% off clearance that ends with 8 or 0. I grabbed some Legos for gifts that I thought were pretty cool and so did my son. They also had some Hasbro hames that were on Clearance and counted for the sale that would work well with the Hasbro coupon from the insert a few weeks ago. They are also buy 2 het one free. They were marked down to $9.99 at my store so if your store had the right stock and you have the coupons you can grab a very sweet deal! I was going to pick some up for donation but they all required batteries and I'm not one to give gifts that require batteries especially for donation.

No comments:

Post a Comment