Friday, October 21, 2011

Keep Your Yard Sale Eyes Peeled for This......Ebay Tip




   A quick heads up!  If in your yard sale travels this week you spot one of the above Barbie Happy Family houses run to it and scoop it up as fast as you can.  I, my dear friends was a complete dolt and passed one up two weeks ago.

  In the past I have had a love hate relationship with Barbie.  I do well with little accessory items but my eyes cross after listing them by the ton.  The sets for me have tanked.  Don't get me started on the Barbie grocery store I bought last year.  Uggg....

  Any how the Happy Family Barbie items are apparently a great find.  The house above recently sold on Ebay for $149.00.  Yep kicking myself for passing on that one because I did not want to tie up $15 in another Barbie escapade.

  Here are a few of the other hot Happy Family items:  ( Yep some of these were included in the $15 )

$199 on Amazon new ( None listed on Ebay)

 Check out these completed Ebay listings so you can keep your eyes peeled for these puppies.  You will not believe the ending prices.  ( $149 for a used Grandpa Barbie.  I simply must find one and NOT when my 5 year old daughter is out yardsaling with me!)




No comments:

Post a Comment