Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Great Deal on K-Cups. Love Me Some Coffee

 


  I never used to be a coffee person at all but three kids later and I have been converted.  I'm still not a huge hot coffee fan but I ADORE iced coffee.  I saved  up for a  Kuerig as a big treat f  I  or myself a few months ago and when I did I swore I would never pay retail for the pods.

  I get my pods two ways.  One I use my Kohls cash.  You get $10 for every $50 spent there during certain times.  I buy a lot at Kohls for resale on Amazon when I get a good discount.  Anyhow it makes my coffee pods free.

  The second way I get cheap pods is by purchasing them at TJ Max and Marshalls.  I picked up a 16 pack of iced coffee pods at TJ Max yesterday for $8.99 ( not free but hey it's still almost half what I would pay at the regular store).

  Cheers to you and a great day to come.  I'm going to try to get my garage sale finds video up tonight.  I already got a few pieces from it listed.  Yep patting my own back but what the heck right??
 

3 comments:

  1. That is a good deal on coffee pods. Will have to do some extra shopping this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for picking out the time to discuss this, I feel great about it and love studying more on this topic. It is extremely helpful for me. Thanks for such a valuable help again. Novell Coffee Trade

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. coffee pods organic

    ReplyDelete