Thursday, November 15, 2012

Checkin' It Twice...

  Your receipt that is.  'Tis the season for the most register errors.  With a high volume of sales comes a greater chance of confusion at the register.  Make sure you check your receipts, it will often save you big time. 

  I took advantage of the buy $50 in Barbie items and get a free rolling Barbie storage tote deal at TRU today ( may have been a one day only sale).  When I got home I looked at my receipt only to find I had been charged $26.99 for my "FREE" item.  No problem for me as I live 10 minutes from the store and my store has pretty good customer service but for some this would be a big problem.  I minute or two with your receipt can save you lots if you are not able to check the items as they are scanned to verify the price ( ie. toddler carrying on:).

  Happy shopping and saving to all and to all a good night!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment