Sunday, November 25, 2012

Grab $125 FREE When You Open an ING Checking Account Today


 Check out this fantastic post by Crystal at Money Saving Mom on how to get $125 in cash just for opening a no fee checking account with ING today.  This is the last day of the offer so act fast.  Check out Crystals post here for all the details.  My hubby is a long time ING member and he has had no problems with them at all.  Great way to earn a nice amount of money for doing very little.

  My intention with my new account will be to use it as a Christmas acount.  As most of you know I use my consignment sale money as well as cash back and rewards programs to fund Christmas so I can transfer the money I made from the sales into the new account and I will have a great way of keeping to my Christmas budget and making some extra money.

No comments:

Post a Comment