Friday, November 30, 2012

Thinking About A Blog Link Up

  I used to love doing my Garage Sale Link Up so we could all share each others great finds of the week.  It's a great way for readers to find other blogs that might interest them.  With garage sale dormant right now I think it's time for another kind of link share.  Not to worry though as my Garage Sale Link Up will be back in the spring.

   I'm thinking of calling this link up : My Best Savings of the Week.  It could be a link to a post about a fantastic bargain you purchased, something you were able to recycle and save money that way, something found at the thrift store etc.  What do you all think?  I love reading about ways people save and earn money at home.  That's really what my site is about...so what do you say anyone want to join my new blog link share next week?   I'm thinking Monday is a good day but let me know if there is a day that works better for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment