Sunday, December 2, 2012

30% Off and Free Shipping at The Childrens Place

Friends and Family - 30% off everything!


 
 
    I love a deal like this with FREE shipping on any order.  To make it even sweeter go through Ebates and get 2.5% cash back.  Use code FRIEND30AFK2K to get the 30% off.  This sale is good through tomorrow 12-3. 
 
Here are some of my favorite finds:
 
 
Rock candy necklace $1.99 - 30% = $1.39 shipped ( Great stocking stuffer)
 

 
Heart earrings set of three $2.49 - 30% = $1.75 shipped ( another stocking idea)
 
 
Kitty fleece hat $4.19 - 30% = $3 shipped and super cute
 
 
 
   There are tons and tons more great deals these are just the forst few that caught my eye.  I always shop the clearance section first and sort by price low to high unless I'm looking for something specific.


No comments:

Post a Comment