Saturday, December 15, 2012

4 Pack Nintendo DS Stylus as Low As $1.83 Shipped


Gen 4 Piece Stylus Pen Set Multi Color for Nintendo DS Lite



  Looking for a useful stocking stuffer for your little gamer like I am? Well I just found this 4 pack of DS Lite Stylus for $1.83 and that includes the shipping.  Note that these are for the Lite so they will not fit in the holder of the other models but if your kids are like mine they keep the stylus in the case and that's only if I'm lucky.  Usually I find them when I vacuum :(.  If you want to be able to have the stylus fit in the 3DS holder than you will want to check these out.....

Nintendo 3DS Stylus Pack

You can also get this set of 3 3DS stylus for $4.99.  ( Usually 7.99) Eligible for Prime or Super Saver Shipping.

No comments:

Post a Comment