Thursday, December 13, 2012

Adorable Girls Hula Tankini as Low as FREE









  First let me say how much I love Zulily.  I started shopping with them when I had my first daughter and fell in love with designer looks for the little princess but still hated the designer price tags I find Zulily prices to be even lower than Marshalls or TJ Max and I know you are getting first quality items not irregulars or seconds .  I loved Zulily even more when I started getting great hand bags and tops for myself from Zuiliy.

  I just ordered this tankini hula suit for my daughter.  It's only priced at $14.99 and um well how much cuter can it get????  To sweeten the pot even more though I must say that I got the suit shipped to my door for free because for every friend you invite to Zulily that places an order you will get $20 in shopping credit that you can even use towards their very reasonable shipping.

  I have referred quite a few people to this site and they have all loved it enough to share it with friends and in turn they all received $20 in shopping credit.  So I am inviting you to invite your friends so you can all get in on the adorable goodies and share the Thrifty Momma savings!!  Check out Zulily here and start saving and sharing.

  Oh I just found another one I'm loving these adorable shoes are only $11.99 !!!



No comments:

Post a Comment