Friday, December 7, 2012

Idea for Buying Fresh and Organic Items for Less at Target

  So if you want to take advantage of the $10 gift card with $50 purchase at Target that I posted earlier today but you are all done your holiday shopping here is another way to save.

   I purchased all these items ( as well as several unseen gifts) today at Target. All fresh natural or organic foods.  The total cost of what you see here was $28.94. We are not big processed food eaters here but you can still save big with deals like this. Just note that selection varies by store.

     I spent another $22 on gifts and m&m's to make cookies with this weekend.  I'm saving the gift card I earned for soemthing special that I'll share later. Oh and the mint M&M's are super yuuuuuummm!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment