Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Leather Tablet Sleeve for 0.99 Shipped


Sleeve-tablet


    A big thanks to MummyDeals for this fab find. Right now you can grab this nice leather tablet sleeve with pocket for only .99 shipped !!!  I know someone who just got a tablet and I soooo want one myself so I'm in for two of these.  Grab yours while the deal is still available here.

Features Include:
  • Deluxe tablet leather sleeve
  • Prevent wear and tear on your tablet
  • Stylish and professional looking
  • Form-fitting construction
  • Leather material
  • Front pocket
  • Suede interior lining helps reduce friction
  • Compatible with iPad, iPad 2 and most large tablet devices
  • Dimensions: 10.9” (H) x 9.9” (W) x 1.1” (Thick
Update

Even better you can check out with PayPal so you don not have to put your credit card info online.  I just ordered my two for $1.98 !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment