Friday, December 14, 2012

New $2/1 Printable Listerine Coupon


LISTERINE®


  This is fantastic.  Listerine just release this new $2 off one adult Listerine coupon.  I love high value couppons but it's even better because you can pair this with the $1.25 back from Ibotta and you have yourself a very sweet deal.  I would print this now as high value coupons reach print limits fast!  This will make for a very nice free or money making scenario soon with sales.  Remember you can prin this coupon twice.

  The timing on this is perfect for me because one of the shelters inmy city just had a huge fire leaving 24 people on the street.  They are looking for just about everything including hygene products.  I'm turning over the stock pile and I will be happy to add these and the floss I can grab for FREE at Walmart.

  If you know of a good sale on Listerine let us know so we can all enjoy the deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment