Sunday, December 2, 2012

What Are Your Savings Goals ???

  I am a firm believer that goals written down are much more likely to be accomplished than those that are just though or spoken.  My mission for this week and assignment for you dear readers is to compile a list of things that you will be saving for in the next 6 months.

  I think it is good to think both big and small.  Maybe you are looking to replace your old snow boots ( small goal) as well as pay off a car loan or credit yard ( large goal).  Small goals make savings seem more reachable while large goals keep us focused on the big prize.  I think of it like Dave Ramsay's "snow ball effect". 

  I will be posting my goals for the first half of next year this week as well as how I plan on funding them.  I would love to hear what your plans are.  Lets support one another and our mission will be all the more enjoyable as we see ourselves and others accomplish our goals.  I plan on posting a link share the first Sunday of every month so we can all share how we are doing with our goals.  If you have a blog I would love you to link up.  If you don't have a blog leave your goals and accomplishments in the comments section.

  The first link up will be the first Sunday in January so you have a whole month to get your ideas and start your plan.  Remember all goals are attainable if we work at them.
Strategic vision 3D crossword on white background - csp7054664

No comments:

Post a Comment