Tuesday, September 24, 2013

What's Hitting EBay This Week for Me

  So my fellow Thrifty Mommas ( and Pappas).   I thought I would share a glimpse into my EBay listing for the week.   My hope is to show you that you do not have to spend a huge amount if time to make enough extra money to help you and your family with your financial goals.  I'm just a mom who does this while her youngest is in preschool there are many more sellers making much more but you do not have to invest a ton of time to see a nice profit.


  I spend about 5-6 hours a week right now on Ebay between shipping, sourcing and listing.  In an average week I profit around $175-225 after fees, costs of goods and shipping.  It's not much but its pretty good considering the amount if time I put in is so low ( I'm not counting the time and money I put / get out if Anazon for the purposes of this post).

  The below photo is everything I photographed today.  About half of it is listed and the other half will get listed when I have some spare moments thus week.  I do all my photos and listing on my iPhone so it's super easy to put up a listing during nap time or while I'm waiting for a load of laundry to finish.

  This is a big tie and book week.  The shoes are all profit as they were my daughters.  I think I spent under $25 for everything you see here and the Wall-e alone should grab around $80.  

  Anyway my point is if you can eek out a little time Ebay is a great way to make more money per hour than you would likely make at most part time jobs.  Plus you make your own hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment