Wednesday, December 4, 2013

I Just Love Selling the Little Things on Ebay.....For A Nice Profit. BOLO

 I know I've said it before but I'm saying it again.  I love selling small things on Ebay.  You can usually get them super cheap, the are easy to pack and ship and the return on investment is huge.  Check out this listing of mine here that just closed today for a good example.  I always pick up Loving Family furniture when I see it at garage sales or thrifts ( leave the houses though unless you are going to Craigs List them or sell at consignment.)

  I put up 6 of these listings in 30 minutes including photos and descriptions using my handy dandy EBay mobile app on my iPhone.  Not a bad dollar per hour.  I'm almost completely focused on Amazon right now so I have not listed much on Ebay in the last several weeks but come next week I'm back on the Ebay train as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment