Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Fiber One At Dollar Tree

 

I just got back from doing a little birthday party shopping at my local Dollar Tree.  I just love to pick up party supplies there.  Who can beat a dollar for the cute paper plates, napkins and gift wrap they have?  I also thought it would be a good place to take my 5 year old to get my 3 year old a gift for her birthday.  He insisted this year he was using his money to get her something rather than just making something like I suggested.  I must say he is a generous little guy.
On to my point.......  I found a ton of Fiber One products there for just a dollar.  They had muffin mix, pancake mix and more.  This is a great deal even though they do not accept coupons ( sniff sniff ) Oh well.  I have been doing Weight Watchers for a few weeks and have come to discover that the fiber one chewy bars are equal to about one point and are way way less money than the actual Weight Watchers 1 point bars and they taste great.  Just a little FYI for those on Weight Watchers Fiber One can be very low in point and lower in cost than the WW brand.

No comments:

Post a Comment