Tuesday, April 26, 2011

50% Huggies Diaper Savings at Target

I am so thrilled with the great deal I was able to get on Huggies this week at Target.  They are offering Pampers and Huggies Jumbo Packs for $8.99 and when you purchase three packs you will get a $5 gift card.  

Guess who which mommy was thrilled she had printed so many Huggies coupons while they were available? You guessed it ..me!  I was able to get six packages of jumbo Huggies for $26.94 including the savings from the gift cards.  $8.99 x 6 packs = $53.94 - $17 coupons - $10 gift card = $26.94 for six packs.

Here is how I did it:
2 x $3.00 off any Huggies at home mailer.
1 x $2.00 off Huggies 4-17 Smart Source
1 x  $3.00 off Huggies printable (not sure if this has re-set for all zip codes)
2 x $3.00 off Pure and Naturals- home mailer


I was hoping to get more Pure and Naturals and Overnights but for this price who can complain?


No comments:

Post a Comment