Sunday, April 17, 2011

Cloth Diaper Video Number Two Imse Vimse

  In honor of Earth Day this coming week I bring you Cloth Diaper Video Number Two.  This video talks about the pro's and cons of the ImseVimse organic cloth diaper.  It's an all in one that's a bit different.  Check out the clip below to see why.


  In the next few days I'm hoping to get some figures together to give you an idea how much cloth diapering saves.  Keep in mind though that you do not have to exclusively cloth diaper to see the financial and ecological difference.  I use disposables about 1/3 of the time as I had a massive stockpile from before I decided  to change to cloth.  I still buy some disposables when the price is right.  Some to give to those in need and some for my daughter to use at night.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment