Sunday, April 17, 2011

My Planned Target Shopping Trip For This Week

Target

  So this may come as a surprise to some die hard couponers and deal divas but I do not hit every store every week.  In fact it is very rare that you would find me in a Walgreens, Rite Aid or Walmart.  Nothing against the first two it's more of a matter of budgeting my time and prioritizing.  Walmart, well that's another story but never say never especially when a great deal is involved.  Anyway I do love Target and find myself there at least every other week. 

  I do print out a list for myself of specific deals I want to take advantage of and anything else that I need (usually not much since I stock up on sales).  This week the main reason the tykes and I are bulls eye bound is because my six year old saw the BOGO 50% Lego deal in the circular and he is a Lego man.  I figure it's good to teach them young about stretching a buck.

  Anyhow this is my Target shopping list for this week.  Keep in mind that some prices vary by region.  This is by no means a coupon match up list.  There are some wonderful coupon match up blogs, mine just is not one of them.  I do tip my hat to the authors of those blogs though because it must take forever to come up with all the match ups.  I will try to post this every time I head out on a sched Target trip because I think it gives people a chance to see real world non hoarder style deal shopping and how much you can save.  FYI: I don't normally go shopping with the kids.  I in fact avoid it like the plague but this time the Lego's are calling them and who am I to stand in the way of the next great Lego creators.

  Method Multipurpose Spray Cleaner $2.49 +Target printable for .50 =$.99

 Green Works Dish Liquid $2.49 + $1.00 Green Works Dish Coupon + $1.00 Target Mobile Coupon = .49

 Dasani 24 pk $3.99 + $1.00 off Target Printable or $1.00 off Target Mobile = $2.99


MY SON'S BOGO 50% LEGO"S ( He is using his own money:))

We will also be checking the clearance end caps.  I often find great deals there.  That's why I always bring all my coupons not just the ones that go with my list.  


No comments:

Post a Comment