Tuesday, May 3, 2011

How to Compare the Cost of Toilet Paper

  I know it seems like a weird question but what is a good deal on toilet paper any way.  I mean there is the super absorbent, the mega roll etc etc.  How do you know if you are getting a good deal?  I mean we all buy the stuff but have you ever thought about what it really costs?  I didn't think much about it until I had kids that used loads and loads of good old TP to decorate the bathroom and themselves.

  I thought this post from Building Shangri-la was great.  It gives a good break down of how to compare toilet paper costs.  I will be armed with this info as I hit Walgreens later this week to check out the Cottonelle deal.  Did I ever dream the day would come when I would be analyzing the cost of toilet paper?  Mmmmm...... no.

No comments:

Post a Comment