If you or your kids enjoy a cool tasty inexpensive treat on a hot day then home made pudding pops are a must. I made these with my kids on a very hot day last week and it was a huge hit.
What You Need:
- One box instant pudding powder
- Smaller plastic or paper cups ( Small yogurt cups would work well.)
- Something to use as a stick ( We used plastic straws that I cut down )
- Muffin pan ( I used this and found it helpful but it is not a must.)
- Make the pudding per package directions.
- Divide the pudding among the cups.
- Place the cups in the muffin pan and place in the freezer. ( I use the pan to keep the cups from falling over and later to help loosen the cups from the pops.)
- Wait 45 minutes and insert the sticks
- Wait another 3-4 hours depending on the size of the pops and they will be ready to eat.
- To loosen the pops from the cup add a little warm water to the bottom of the muffin pan or run the cup under a little warm tap water.