Monday, August 8, 2011

Save Even More When Shopping On Line. Ebates $10 Just for Signing Up


  So as most of you well know almost everything I buy online I get cash on through various cash back programs but by far my favorite is Ebates.  I love getting my checks from Ebates.  There are literally hundreds of stores that have partnered with Ebates to give you excellent deals.  Cash reabtes range anywhere from 1% -20% of your order and there are daily doubles to sweeten the pot even more. 

  Ebates pays out once a month when your account reaches $5.  I have a check coming to me this week that will be going into my Santas Village fund. Well right now you can get $10 just for signing up with Ebates.  $10 for a minute of typing is a pretty good rate I would say.  If you do not already have an Ebates account start one now and use it for all your online holiday shopping.  It will be a nice gift to yourself when that January check arrives!

No comments:

Post a Comment