Friday, June 22, 2012

Doable Summer Listing Goals

So while the kids are home from school on vacation I have decided tits in the best interest of my sanity to keep my reselling adventures to a low roar.

On days we are not away visiting family on overnight trips and such the goal will be to list two EBay items and get one box off to Amazon. I think it's doable but we will see.

Right now about half of my EBay listings I'm scheduling out to start mid to late July. We are going to be away most of the first week of July and frankly sales are so slow now I think waiting a bit is better. However I dint want to let any of my 50 free auction listings pass me by. I don't have a store right now so I'm taking advantage of the free auctions plus free BIN.

Well off to do my two for the day....

No comments:

Post a Comment