Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Garage Sale Excitement

Yay!!! The first nice day in a week is supposed to be this Saturday. Guess what? Hubbys home for a few hours to watch the tots that day. Yipee!!! I've got another vacation planned for August that needs to be funded. Castoffs to cash here comes The Thrifty Momma. I'll share my wares this weekend. I'm thinking a video will be the format but we will see what mood strikes.

Quick update: I actually have 27 auctions running right now. That's the most I've done since number three was born. The goal is to surprise my Hubby with a nice amount of cash right before our trip. I want him to enjoy the vacation and not have to worry about the cash. It's a 10 day trip to visit family. We still need to come up with the money for the hotel and rental car as well as spending money so I'm looking for EBay green.

2 comments:

  1. I was wondering where you disappeared to. Good luck on yard sales on Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Veronica. Sometimes life just gets in the way. I used to use this blog as my thrifty diary to stay on track and hopefully keep help others along the way. I hoping to get back to that. Mobil blogger for iPhone is my friend now.

      Delete