Sunday, February 19, 2012

My Favorite Ebay Flips This Week

  I thought I would share a few of my favorite Ebay sales this week.  There were other sales as well but these were the ones that I found the most interesting and the types of sales that keep me enjoying my Ebay hobby.



  This is my biggest profit of the week.  Purchased for $3.99 and sold with BIN for $99.00.  Yep I love Little Einsteins stuff.  It makes a tidy profit.

   The funny thing about this toy is that the original retail was only $39 and it was ultra popular in 2007-2008.  My kids had one and I hated it because it was always making noise.  I gave theirs away long ago but found this Rocket at Savers for $3.99 a little while back.  It only had one figure though so I waited on listing it in hopes that I would be able to get the other three.  Low and behold one day my hubby decided to rearrange the surround sound speakers and guess what fell out of the back?  You guessed it....the three figures slid out.  My kids had stashed them there years ago.  Sweet find.

  Keep your fingers crossed though as this toy is going to a 0 feedback buyer.  I will be insuring this puppy.

  This was part of the estate sale I went to.  Remember I paid $12 for the whole lot of stuff?  Well I have sold a bunch of it for a nice profit including this cap.

  I paid .50 for this and it sold for $14.  It's called a vintage yachting cap.  I researched this cap forever but could find nothing similar.  I asked around and the common thought was that it was a vintage Merchant Marine cap so that is how I listed it.  The first day of the listing someone messaged me to say that it was in fact a yachting cap.  I Googled that and sure enough they were right.  I love Ebayers who are helpful like that.  I changed the listing and now its off to its new home.  The buyer paid for shipping on this one.


No comments:

Post a Comment